The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Event Hype Thread

2 posters

Go down

General Event Hype Thread Empty General Event Hype Thread

Post by Shabster Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:03 am

If you want to talk about an upcoming event, post comments about an event that just happened, or talk about what events should happen, do so here. Though big planned events such as iron wars or drop parties can have their own thread if the organizer wants to make one.
Shabster
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

General Event Hype Thread Empty Re: General Event Hype Thread

Post by Solo Nwahs Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am

I have few ideas for future events.

Since this clan consists of many players with various combat range, doing activities like: Giant Mole, Castle Wars, KBD Events consistently will make the clan be more active. I am not saying these are the events that should happen, but I am saying this would benefit all the players.

These events are good because any one in clan can participate and enjoy! Also having an event a day would be cool.

Bronze Star ranks+, should (if they wanted to) run small events every day. At least one event a day! It could be anything like, Barrows Event or Barbarian Assault or something similar. Something small but still efective.

/Discuss
Solo Nwahs
Solo Nwahs
Scorpian
Scorpian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shabster Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 am

Thanks for the suggestions and enthusiasm, Aneexul. I don't think the clan is quite big enough to have a daily event system though. But I do think we could start scheduling 2-4 per week like actually before the week starts, and then have spontaneous events in addition to that. What I've been doing is giving stars free reign to start events as they please, and then if I sense that we won't get the target minimum of 3 events going in a week, I start events myself such that we meet the target. This sunday, I'll schedule 3 events for next week that are based on what date/times people suggest, and I will fill in the ones not covered by suggestions with my own ideas.
Shabster
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down