The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to AHK

4 posters

Go down

Guide to AHK Empty Guide to AHK

Post by ZZZ Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:43 am

AHK or Auto Hot Keys is a program that allows you to map your current keyboard keys to perform a specific set of instructions which you write. For example, in OSRS you can set your keys to execute code that drops items. AHK operates in a someone grey area with Jagex and is only legal if your input to output ratio is 1:1. This means that when I program one of my keys it can only perform one action, click or move.

In this guide i will show you how to write an AHK script that will map your 1 2 and 3 keys to allow you to drop items quickly.

you must download the program the link is here:

http://www.autohotkey.com/

Now you need to create a new script. Right click your desktop select new and then auto hotkey script and name it whatever you want. Right click the newly created icon and select edit script this will open the screen where you can edit the script.

although there are a host of commands available to you in the AHK language there is really only one that is useful in OSRS and that is Mousemove. Following the keyword, Mousemove, you must put a distance left(negative) or right(positive), a distance up(negative) or down(positive), a speed(integer), and R or no R. Adding the R tells the program to move relative to wear the mouse started if the R is not present it will move to the exact coordinate on your screen.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
                          Hot Keys and there Key Words
/------------------------------------------------------------------------------/
0-9(top) - 0-9
0-9(Number pad) - Numpadx(where x is the key number)
shift - +
control - ^
alt - !
right click - RButton
left click - LButton

so if i want to drop something i need three actions:
1. right click
2. drop down
3. left click

/*1. right click*/
Numpad1::RButton
return

/*2. drop down*/
Numpad2::Mousemove 0, 38, 1, R
return

/*3. left click*/
Numpad3::LButton
return

If i forgot anything either let me know in a response or in game int he clan chat. Thanks :p

ZZZ
Spider
Spider

Back to top Go down

Guide to AHK Empty Re: Guide to AHK

Post by Snowie Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:50 am

Thanks for posting this guide Smile very in-depth!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST A WARNING TO EVERYONE:

Anything above a 1:1 ratio is considered against the rules and bannable by jagex.  EVEN PEOPLE SIMPLY USING 1:1 HAVE BEEN WRONGLY BANNED BY USING THIS SCRIPT (however VERY rarely).  USE IT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by AHigh Dragon Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:23 am

Oi! nice guide snowie!!!

Ladies, Gentleman, and other species, heres my runecrafting script:
When you get used to them, you'll find that the keys are right next to your equipment manager (for glories and dueling rings), and Inventory (accessing pouches that much quicker). This script also may only work in regular sized mode.

f1::Click Right

return

f2::Mousemove,0,37,0,R

return

f3::Click

return

f5::Click Right

return

f6::Mousemove,0,74,0,R

return

f7::Click

return

AHigh Dragon
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea J Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Very nice guide! Here is my favourite guide on ahk. 100% legal and easy to use.
Thea J
Thea J
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum