The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomads' Bar

+3
Coty Kai
Paragade
Snowie
7 posters

Go down

Nomads' Bar Empty Nomads' Bar

Post by Snowie Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello! If you are seeing this, you've arrived at The Nomads' Bar! This is currently in production, but the idea is as follows:

Some night (maybe once a month or every few months), we can all meet up on rs, maybe even be on a skype call, and we would play drinking games involving runescape and real life drinking. For example, we could meet up at a house and box for sips, or make goofy bets for drinks. I can see this developing to a really fun evening for us drinkers in Nomads Light. Post your thoughts here!

NOTE: This event will NOT be used to promote excessive drinking. Please do not consider joining unless you know how much you can drink. We do not need any clannies getting sick...that would ruin the fun for everyone.
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Nomads' Bar Empty Re: Nomads' Bar

Post by Paragade Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:03 am

This sounds like amazing fun, especially just to be in a Skype call whilst this is happening. I won't be drinking because I don't drink but it'll be funny nonetheless XD
Paragade
Paragade
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowie Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:12 am

Paragade wrote:This sounds like amazing fun, especially just to be in a Skype call whilst this is happening. I won't be drinking because I don't drink but it'll be funny nonetheless XD

You are 100% invited, even if you don't drink Smile! I think this would be a fun bonding event.
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragade Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:42 am

Snowie wrote:
Paragade wrote:This sounds like amazing fun, especially just to be in a Skype call whilst this is happening. I won't be drinking because I don't drink but it'll be funny nonetheless XD

You are 100% invited, even if you don't drink Smile!  I think this would be a fun bonding event.

Very Happy Thanks. And yeah I think it would certainly be one amazing and interesting call lol
Paragade
Paragade
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Coty Kai Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:02 am

Can't wait to do this with everyone Smile
Coty Kai
Coty Kai
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry 94 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:57 pm

This sounds amazing.... and not just because there's alcohol involved!! (though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly concerned about my current intake of alcohol lol) I will be there!!!!

*Edit* If I'm not working/I'm awake for it!
Berry 94
Berry 94
Bat
Bat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowie Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:13 am

Berry 94 wrote:This sounds amazing.... and not just because there's alcohol involved!! (though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly concerned about my current intake of alcohol lol) I will be there!!!!

*Edit* If I'm not working/I'm awake for it!

Let me know what times work for you! Many of us are in the USA, so basing off of EDT time would make sense. I would like this to be a friday/saturday so we don't mess up work for any of us.
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry 94 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:38 pm

On Friday, depending on where I am, I should be able to do like 5pm GMT onwards or a bit after, until whatever time (as it's weekend) so if you do it on Friday, base it around that! But it may not be that I can do them all but in general that should work! Yeah I agree on not messing up work though!
Berry 94
Berry 94
Bat
Bat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowie Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Ok, guys! I am still not sure when we should do it, but I planned out some of the games we can play. At the moment, I have it written as the first few winners have a # of sips they can give out (1st has 6, 2nd has 4, 3rd has 2, for example). We could change it so that the losers have to drink, instead. It doesn’t matter.

1. Drop-Race
-we will all kill a specific monster, and see who can get a specific drop (e.g. We all go to kalphites and see who can get a chaos talisman drop first). The first few people to get the specific loot gives out sips to other members to take.

2. Scavenger Hunt
-We will have a scavenger hunt! There will be a list of items one must obtain. The first people to finish the scavenger hunt will have a # of sips they can give to other members. The trick is you can’t buy any of the items from a shop or the grand exchange (you’d have to make a cake by hand, for example, if it was on the list).

3. Race
We would have a race across the map/from one point to another. The first few people who get there will have a # of sips they can give out to other members! You won’t be allowed to teleport or use other kinds of transport aside from running, so this would be interesting!
4. Games room
-We could visit the games room and play games betting drinks or where the loser has to drink. The games here are surprisingly fun!

5. RuneCrafting event
-We could have an event where we all make nature runes or something in the abyss for like 10 minutes (same # of bags). After 10 minutes, whoever has the most runes to show wins!

6. Location Scavenger hunt
-one or more people hide somewhere on the map, and everyone tries to find them. The hider gives hints out, and whoever finds them gets drinks they can give out to others!
7. Drop Party Drink Give-away
-One person would have like 20 of one item in their inventory (like 20 salmon). We would go somewhere and drop all of them, like a drop party. However many of this item you pick up, you would trade to someone and they would have to drink as many sips as however many you picked up and gave out.

8. KBD-bull-riding
-This event is kind of like bull-riding. One would go into the KBD lair without a shield (with a full inventory of food) and see how long they can last. Whoever lasts the most seconds wins!
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:52 am

Those are some interesting ideas snowie! I like it! Except the runecrafting race haha...we all know who will win that...

*cough* Dragon *cough*
Chaos
Chaos
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragade Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:47 am

Haha yeah it wont be much of a competition, it'll be a slaughter on Dragons end ;P
Paragade
Paragade
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 am

If we do the Rcing comp we should handicap Dragon by having him take 10 shots, then we might have a small chance lel
Chaos
Chaos
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragade Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:13 am

That would only make him rc better. Dragons aren't easily brought down by alcohol haha
Paragade
Paragade
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AHigh Dragon Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:41 pm

Haha yeah :p plus there are some runecrafters that can double a certain rune that you will do...

But, I think I'll just be a body-guard dragon for this ^.=.^

AHigh Dragon
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowie Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm

We should get a count and get this planned!
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragade Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Count me in
Paragade
Paragade
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry 94 Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:45 am

That sounds.... awesome.
Berry 94
Berry 94
Bat
Bat

Back to top Go down

Post by Coty Kai Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Well, I have me a nice bottle of wine in my fridge waiting to do this =]
Coty Kai
Coty Kai
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleRyRy Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm so in!

UncleRyRy
Spider
Spider

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry 94 Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:28 pm

are we doing this or have i missed it?! because... i'm still in for this!

Plus, I'm no longer working so I have a bit more free time than before! (before I go on holiday anyway!)
Berry 94
Berry 94
Bat
Bat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:58 am

Yeah im still up for it, we just need to find a night where everyone is available
Chaos
Chaos
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowie Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:27 am

Sorry, I've been super busy for a few weeks now. I'm going to be playing more scape now and would love to plan it.
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down