The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need 99 hp party suggestions

3 posters

Go down

need 99 hp party suggestions Empty need 99 hp party suggestions

Post by epiclegacy77 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:57 pm

ill be getting 99 hp before to long probably in the next 1-2 weeks or less but idk what to do to celebrate.give some ideas.

its a 99 so its a real time to celebrate, so well want to do something fun and not to risky or challenging so wilderness and stuff may not be whats in mind for example.would be lame to get cleared if pking for example on a 99 party.

i was thinking maybe we could go to a house just for the 99 first then the real event after such as maybe free for all clan wars just the clan or we could go to clan wars and team up and wreck everyoneelse in there and show off our clan might.maybe a special game i dont know give some ideas

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down

need 99 hp party suggestions Empty hell ya

Post by SubaruRally Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:36 am

I do agree, wildy never has a good turn out. i would like the clan wars idea but its kinda dead on osrs sadly, maybe we get lucky. maybe we could all take out anger on eachother at duel arena... or we could maybe do somethn on zeah? idk lol zeah kinda quiet... say maybe an easier boss of ur choise like kbd mass or bandos/zam/mole

SubaruRally
Spider
Spider

Back to top Go down

need 99 hp party suggestions Empty Re: need 99 hp party suggestions

Post by Silver Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:54 am

gnome ball
Silver
Silver
Wizard
Wizard

Back to top Go down