The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central

3 posters

Go down

Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central Empty Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central

Post by AHigh Dragon Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Thea and I are creating an event to have some fun with the clan and do a little giveaway for a reward in finding Thea and I (possibly other star ranks as well).

Its quite simple!!

Hints will be given out to all of you, depending on the reward, the clue/hint will be even harder....As time progresses, another hint or more will be given out.

Hiding spots include areas that require some quests completed, some areas will be free of quest or skill requirements. Spots will be all around runescape, may even include inside houses, mines, or dungeons.

Time start is 11:59 pm CENTRAL time on Friday the 7th.

All clan members are welcome, and only clan members can participate.

Hope to see many of you there, as I would like to try and forming more late-night events for those who stay up late and miss the evening ones. ^.=.^

AHigh Dragon
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central Empty Re: Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central

Post by Paragade Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:15 am

How many hours away is that lol so i can see if i can actually attend this one or not
Paragade
Paragade
White Knight
White Knight

Back to top Go down

Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central Empty Re: Giveaway, Hide n Seek EVENT Friday night 11:59pm central

Post by AHigh Dragon Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:41 am

This event was pretty good and between 5-9 people participated over the 3 and a half hour event Very Happy Appreciate the donations from the members that donated for a bigger hype! <3

AHigh Dragon
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko Man Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:40 pm

If only I were awake when this happened :C
I would've loved to partake in this kind of event. Glad you all had fun though! Sounds like it was great Surprised!
Gecko Man
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AHigh Dragon Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:33 am

Sorry Gecko! I solemnly made it so late because of the late night players that miss all the evening events! So I tried to "make up" for it to them Smile

AHigh Dragon
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko Man Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

AHigh Dragon wrote:Sorry Gecko! I solemnly made it so late because of the late night players that miss all the evening events! So I tried to "make up" for it to them Smile

That's a great thing to do! I've been really wanting a bit of diversity with the event times, since everyone in the clan is sort of just dispersed around the globe these days. There's always more events! Very Happy
Gecko Man
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AHigh Dragon Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:18 am

Indeed! So I'm trying to help those who want events but are unable to attend the evening ones of the clan, so I'll host some more late night ones Smile

AHigh Dragon
Guard
Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down