The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars)

2 posters

Go down

Optimal time for a weekly Castle Wars event?

Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_lcap25%Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_lcap50%Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_lcap25%Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_lcap0%Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Empty Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars)

Post by Gecko Man Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:44 pm

As I've told some members already, I'd really love to host a weekly Castle Wars event on a weekday. The poll options have the ranges of times I'm free to host the events. I hope some people willing to attend can vote so we can see where the better time would be for higher attendance. Last week's event was at 2PM GMT and had about a 5 person attendance. Let's see what people favour, and I'll plan to have it that day each week.
Gecko Man
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Empty Re: Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars)

Post by Shabster Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:55 am

What a great tradition this could turn out to be! Nothing to get in the RS groove for the day like a morning Castle Wars event to kick it off. I'll plan on coming every time I can.
Shabster
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars) Empty Re: Join Me and Accumulate Tickets Weekly! (Castle Wars)

Post by Shabster Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Double post I know, but I thought It'd be good to point out that in the event of choosing a 2-4pm GMT range, 2pm GMT would make it still possible for Australians staying up late to attend, and anything later wouldn't really give this chance.
Shabster
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko Man Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:48 pm

It looks like the weekly Castle Wars will be at 2PM GMT on Wednesdays then!
Gecko Man
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shabster Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:15 am

Gecko Man wrote:It looks like the weekly Castle Wars will be at 2PM GMT on Wednesdays then!

Landslide poll victory for 2PM on Wednesday, lol. I'm adding this to the weekly event traditions list.
Shabster
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko Man Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Shabster wrote:
Gecko Man wrote:It looks like the weekly Castle Wars will be at 2PM GMT on Wednesdays then!

Landslide poll victory for 2PM on Wednesday, lol. I'm adding this to the weekly event traditions list.

Awesome! Cool
Gecko Man
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down