The Nomads' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactivity

4 posters

Go down

Inactivity Empty Inactivity

Post by Snowie Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:32 am

After seeing Paragade's post explaining his inactivity, I think I'd like to make one as well.

I have been pretty inactive for the past few weeks and I'd like to explain. First, I have recently moved into a new house and I have been dealing with cleaning, moving, packing, unpacking, and all of that fun stuff that goes with it. I'm starting to get settled in and am able to get the time now to play more.

Another thing that has kept me busy in real life is that I have been dealing with the passing of my dog. My dog was 12 years old and had many sicknesses. On August 20th, I got a call from the vet saying that he was very very sick and we had to put him down that night. I rushed to the vet, and I had to let my buddy go. I don't mean to make anyone sad or say too much personal stuff, but it has taken a pretty big toll on me. In addition to this, my grandfather is also very sick with cancer, and I have been taking a lot of time spending time with him and making emergency trips to his house to help take care of him when something happens.

Sorry for all of the personal info, I just thought you all deserved an explanation. I am starting to get more free time and I would like to spend it playing runescape with you all.

Snowie
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Empty Re: Inactivity

Post by Coty Kai Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:35 am

We're always here for you.

<3
Coty Kai
Coty Kai
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shabster Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:27 am

Thanks Snowie. I completely understand. And even if someone just wants to take a break from RS because they feel like it, that's okay too. It's the purpose of the clan to improve the experience of its members, and that goes for high ranks as well. I don't want people forcing themselves to play if it hinders their natural cycle of RS desire, and therefore their RS experience. I'd rather people kick butt at being a clan member, take a break, then kick butt again. Then as long as the clan survives, we'll have people cycling through and there'll always be a leader active at a given time to kick butt. I'm the only one who has to constantly play, to ensure everything is going right, and I can afford to do so because my playstyle isn't overly grind intensive, with lesser eventual goals than most (I will probably never get any combat stat higher than 80 or 85).
Shabster
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gecko Man Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm sorry about your dog, Snowie. Sad Hope everything starts going well after your business and whirling of changes and whatnot!
Gecko Man
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowie Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Thanks Shaby and Gecko Smile I appreciate the support.
Snowie
Snowie
Elvarg
Elvarg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down