~Clan Suggestions~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:48 am

as with all ideas they get better over time or they change places or gamestyles or whatever.(its the wilderness so it may need to change over time like maybe a different minigame or something I don't know but could be really cool idea for an event)

The Idea:Wilderness tag

everyone shows up perhaps switching off in groups so there is people guarding while the other group plays.we can set gear requirements/item/risk requiremets if we want, but the idea is we select a certain area we can run around in only and when everyone is in there, one person is chosen randomly probably the highest combat level and that person has to attack someone, then that person is it and he has to attack someone  and only the people that's it can attack.if they get a kill they can loot and leave without fear of being attacked then the next highest combat level will be it or they can stay but have to get another kill before they can leave if they choose to. once people enter they cant exit unless they get a kill.nobodyelse can enter till everyone in the game is dead or left.to be an attack whatever is an animation in one click so an armadyl godsword special attack is one click.maybe the people from the first game when its over can come back and gaurd the second game.hopefully no attacks that slow/daze people so it isn't really slow and hopefully no attacks that hit more then one player.just watch your hitpoints to know if you were attacked.people are skulling anyways so just jump on random white dots that show up.

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by Shabster on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:54 pm

epiclegacy77 wrote:as with all ideas they get better over time or they change places or gamestyles or whatever.(its the wilderness so it may need to change over time like maybe a different minigame or something I don't know but could be really cool idea for an event)

The Idea:Wilderness tag

everyone shows up perhaps switching off in groups so there is people guarding while the other group plays.we can set gear requirements/item/risk requiremets if we want, but the idea is we select a certain area we can run around in only and when everyone is in there, one person is chosen randomly probably the highest combat level and that person has to attack someone, then that person is it and he has to attack someone  and only the people that's it can attack.if they get a kill they can loot and leave without fear of being attacked then the next highest combat level will be it or they can stay but have to get another kill before they can leave if they choose to. once people enter they cant exit unless they get a kill.nobodyelse can enter till everyone in the game is dead or left.to be an attack whatever is an animation in one click so an armadyl godsword special attack is one click.maybe the people from the first game when its over can come back and gaurd the second game.hopefully no attacks that slow/daze people so it isn't really slow and hopefully no attacks that hit more then one player.just watch your hitpoints to know if you were attacked.people are skulling anyways so just jump on random white dots that show up.

Very interesting and unique idea. I've never heard something quite like this. Basically, you're saying that we go to an area in the wilderness, call somebody "it", and then this person can perform just one attack on somebody. The person attacked becomes the next person that is "it", and they can then perform one attack on somebody else. The process continues until there is only one person left standing, who is the winner.

We would have to limit the game to an area that isn't too big or small, perhaps Rouge's Castle. Then we'd also have to make rules about what is allowed in people's inventory and equipment. I think we should add strategy to preparation by allowing for some flexibility in equipment, but not allow any armor that's rune or better, because otherwise we'd be forcing people to risk more than they're comfortable with to get a shot at winning. I do think that multi-hit spells should be allowed, as it would add more strategy to the game; you'd have to try not to stand next to other players. Anything that is just one attack but hits multiple people should be fair game Imo, like D2h spec or rune throwaxes; the strategy surrounding this stuff would make it much more fun. I think we shouldn't allow anything in the inventory except weapons, armor, runes, and maybe 3 pieces of food. If we wanted to get creative and add even more strategy, we could allow everybody one regular antipoison(2) and one stamina potion(1). You'd have a chance to rid yourself of poison, and one dose of stamina potion that you'd have to use wisely.

This would be a fantastic event, and if you can get someone to organize it for you this week, then awesome. However if you can't, I will host this for you next week. The event would actually be fair to most combat levels, as people would go after the high levels first to increase their chances of winning. Anybody else have input on the rules for this?
avatar
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Posts : 163
Join date : 2015-07-07
Age : 22
Location : Rimmington

View user profile http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by Gecko Man on Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:47 am

Shabster wrote:
epiclegacy77 wrote:as with all ideas they get better over time or they change places or gamestyles or whatever.(its the wilderness so it may need to change over time like maybe a different minigame or something I don't know but could be really cool idea for an event)

The Idea:Wilderness tag

everyone shows up perhaps switching off in groups so there is people guarding while the other group plays.we can set gear requirements/item/risk requiremets if we want, but the idea is we select a certain area we can run around in only and when everyone is in there, one person is chosen randomly probably the highest combat level and that person has to attack someone, then that person is it and he has to attack someone  and only the people that's it can attack.if they get a kill they can loot and leave without fear of being attacked then the next highest combat level will be it or they can stay but have to get another kill before they can leave if they choose to. once people enter they cant exit unless they get a kill.nobodyelse can enter till everyone in the game is dead or left.to be an attack whatever is an animation in one click so an armadyl godsword special attack is one click.maybe the people from the first game when its over can come back and gaurd the second game.hopefully no attacks that slow/daze people so it isn't really slow and hopefully no attacks that hit more then one player.just watch your hitpoints to know if you were attacked.people are skulling anyways so just jump on random white dots that show up.

Very interesting and unique idea. I've never heard something quite like this. Basically, you're saying that we go to an area in the wilderness, call somebody "it", and then this person can perform just one attack on somebody. The person attacked becomes the next person that is "it", and they can then perform one attack on somebody else. The process continues until there is only one person left standing, who is the winner.

We would have to limit the game to an area that isn't too big or small, perhaps Rouge's Castle. Then we'd also have to make rules about what is allowed in people's inventory and equipment. I think we should add strategy to preparation by allowing for some flexibility in equipment, but not allow any armor that's rune or better, because otherwise we'd be forcing people to risk more than they're comfortable with to get a shot at winning. I do think that multi-hit spells should be allowed, as it would add more strategy to the game; you'd have to try not to stand next to other players. Anything that is just one attack but hits multiple people should be fair game Imo, like D2h spec or rune throwaxes; the strategy surrounding this stuff would make it much more fun. I think we shouldn't allow anything in the inventory except weapons, armor, runes, and maybe 3 pieces of food. If we wanted to get creative and add even more strategy, we could allow everybody one regular antipoison(2) and one stamina potion(1). You'd have a chance to rid yourself of poison, and one dose of stamina potion that you'd have to use wisely.

This would be a fantastic event, and if you can get someone to organize it for you this week, then awesome. However if you can't, I will host this for you next week. The event would actually be fair to most combat levels, as people would go after the high levels first to increase their chances of winning. Anybody else have input on the rules for this?

I LOVE STRATEGY GAMES LIKE THIS! I WOULD PLAY THIS EXACTLY HOW SHABY DESCRIBED. 10/10 WOULD PLAY!!
avatar
Gecko Man
Moss Giant
Moss Giant

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 98
Location : Gecko City, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:33 am

in response to the wilderness tag idea:

i ran up to rogue's castle that would be a great place to play because we could have 1 required tagger running outside of the castle within the walls,one tagger on the bottom floor then 1 tagger on the second floor and we wouldn't even mess with any other floors and if you get tagged whatever spot it was in you have to stay in that spot untill you tag someone so this way there is 3 taggers and not take forever with only 1 but however i found the chaos elemental inside the walls so this could ruin the game maybe it was lured its usually far outside so maybe it wont crash the game not sure, but it was inside the walls.I don't see how using multi hit spells/attacks will work since when one person hits another then that person is suppose to chase someone so it could become like a free for all with confusion fast so that's why i came up with that 3 tagger idea having one in each area so there is alot of taggers and they don't run into each other making confusion in the game on who's it,so maybe we could do this at the fountain of rune we could have 1 required tagger at the fountain in that small area before the crumbled ruins,1 person within the crumbled ruins,then 1 person outside the crumbled ruins.the out of bounds is leaving the island.its not to big not to small i think. i think the rules should be like this there is no gear/item requirements/limitations this way it can get interesting and trying to manage requirements like that would be hard anyways.whatever of those 3 areas you get tagged in you have to stay in that area untill you tag someone unless you got tagged then walked into a different area so you need to go back to the other area.you can only leave if you get a kill if you decide to loot then loot all you want then by word say who is it when they enter the area your in and you have to appoint a new tagger before you leave that area then walk out saying loot protection which means noonelse can attack you, this way people aren't turned away if its only 1 winner.we could add slow/daze/freeze/anything that slows/stops people attacks in there because people will be using all kinds of attacks, they could daze the attacker then run that would be cool.anyone can join in the game anytime to keep it going.if we see a white dot just pause and pile them since were skulling anyways.dont use multi hit attacks/spells.anything that's a attack in a one-click animation counts so an armadyl godsword special attack counts except multi-hit attacks/spells.the anakarl teleport takes you right to demonic ruins so this would be easy to keep going,all you do is walk east and your there.if the game is collapsing in players participating like not enough for 3 taggers then collapse the game within to end it if it keeps going till a 1v1 fight.

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by Shabster on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:39 pm

epiclegacy77 wrote:in response to the wilderness tag idea:

i ran up to rogue's castle that would be a great place to play because we could have 1 required tagger running outside of the castle within the walls,one tagger on the bottom floor then 1 tagger on the second floor and we wouldn't even mess with any other floors and if you get tagged whatever spot it was in you have to stay in that spot untill you tag someone so this way there is 3 taggers and not take forever with only 1 but however i found the chaos elemental inside the walls so this could ruin the game maybe it was lured its usually far outside so maybe it wont crash the game not sure, but it was inside the walls.I don't see how using multi hit spells/attacks will work since when one person hits another then that person is suppose to chase someone so it could become like a free for all with confusion fast so that's why i came up with that 3 tagger idea having one in each area so there is alot of taggers and they don't run into each other making confusion in the game on who's it,so maybe we could do this at the fountain of rune we could have 1 required tagger at the fountain in that small area before the crumbled ruins,1 person within the crumbled ruins,then 1 person outside the crumbled ruins.the out of bounds is leaving the island.its not to big not to small i think. i think the rules should be like this there is no gear/item requirements/limitations this way it can get interesting and trying to manage requirements like that would be hard anyways.whatever of those 3 areas you get tagged in you have to stay in that area untill you tag someone unless you got tagged then walked into a different area so you need to go back to the other area.you can only leave if you get a kill if you decide to loot then loot all you want then by word say who is it when they enter the area your in and you have to appoint a new tagger before you leave that area then walk out saying loot protection which means noonelse can attack you, this way people aren't turned away if its only 1 winner.we could add slow/daze/freeze/anything that slows/stops people attacks in there because people will be using all kinds of attacks, they could daze the attacker then run that would be cool.anyone can join in the game anytime to keep it going.if we see a white dot just pause and pile them since were skulling anyways.dont use multi hit attacks/spells.anything that's a attack in a one-click animation counts so an armadyl godsword special attack counts except multi-hit attacks/spells.the anakarl teleport takes you right to demonic ruins so this would be easy to keep going,all you do is walk east and your there.if the game is collapsing in players participating like not enough for 3 taggers then collapse the game within to end it if it keeps going till a 1v1 fight.

Epiclegacy, I talked to you yesterday to get the full picture on this suggestion, and it's a really neat idea, but I have a few problems with it:
-First, you want to make it so people can risk anything, but whenever someone gets killed, the person who kills them gets to keep all of their stuff. I see why you want it like this, because by your (and my) standards, it would be hard to keep track of what stuff to give back to everyone after the game. Your reasoning for the high risk/high loss rule was that people don't have to risk a lot if they don't want to. However, people would be forced to risk a lot, more than most are comfortable with, if they want a shot at winning the game. Also, if people are risking millions and are close to death, they're probably going to just ditch the game to keep their stuff; not sure you could get someone risking 7m with low HP and no food to just stand around until they get killed and lose it all. Now you could have a way to let people leave mid-game to bank their loot before coming back, which you do mention in your post (said that people who get a kill can choose to bank the loot), but this would disrupt the game too much in my opinion. Letting killers leave would also require us to have a time limit on how long they have to get back, so that people wouldn't intentionally take their sweet time getting back, for the purpose of getting others to kill each other off more. The time limit would be too much to keep track of during the chaos of the game. Another hard thing to keep track of would be whether or not someone banking cheats by boosting their HP or getting more supplies. The only way to combat this would be to just let everybody restock all they want when banking loot. However, this would grant a massive advantage to the choice of banking loot over the choice of staying in the game, meaning that people would almost have to bank their loot every single time they get a kill, which would cause massive game disruption. Since the person who does the final hit on another would probably have to wait around for the loot to appear, there's already enough confusion as it is surrounding kills and rulemaking.
-Second, the game would be less strategic and fair if we allowed people to endlessly join in mid-game like you suggest. People who are doing really good and surviving a while would get wiped out by the waves of fresh people coming in, and lose the drops they worked for. If we only allowed people there at the start to participate, then it would reward strategy much more; you'd be able to weigh the pros and cons of each decision based on the status of each opponent, without worrying about the random factor of a fresh mob coming in.
-Third, you suggested that we allow spells such as entangle to be used by someone who's not it against one who is it. At first glance, this would seem to add more depth to the game. However, think about it for a bit and you'll realize that it could make the game more repetitive and drawn out. With multiple people ready to entangle someone who is it at any moment, the odds of someone getting stuck would be high. People would have to bring a ranged weapon and/or dragonhide to combat this. If someone got stunned and resorted to a crossbow, then they would use up their one attack on a weaker ranged hit; the game would get drawn out from a lot of weaker hits like this. If the strategy around snaring became more melee based, then the outfit switching could get very repetitive. Someone who is it would have to wear dragonhide to avoid entanglement, then switch to melee gear every time they attack someone to avoid getting hit right back while wearing d'hide. While it would be repetitive, the click skill required to outfit switch could actually make the game more actiony and fun. But if we want lower levels to be involved in this, then allowing stun spells for defense would require too much range + melee stats for fair competition. However, if we split this game into two versions - a hardcore and a casual one, then I can see the hardcore one allowing stun spells. Which is why I'm proposing...

Let's have two versions of this game. The rules for each would be:

Wilderness "Tag" - Hardcore Mode
Participants go up to Rouge's Castle and can take any equipment and inventory they want with them. The players split into three even groups. There are three zones: Upstairs, the main floor, and outside the castle (but within the walls). Before the game starts, each of the three groups goes into a zone. Then, a random person from each zone is chosen to be "it" first. The game begins.

Only people who are "it" may attack other players, and may only attack them once. One who gets attacked becomes "it", and the person who attacked them is no longer "it". There are three people who are "it" at any given time - one in each zone. One who is "it" may not leave the zone they are in, until they hit someone else and are no longer "it". It is not legal to attack someone across zone lines with a ranged attack etc., as doing so would cause two people to be "it" in one zone, and zero people in the other.

Upon someone dieing, the killer has 90 seconds to pick up the loot. During this time, nobody else may pick up the loot, even if they are the ones that the drop appears to. The killer is then still "it", as obviously the person who died cannot be "it". The period in which nobody else can get the loot will end before 90 seconds is up if the killer decides to attack someone.

Nobody may leave or join the arena at any time during the game, even if they are close to death and have no chance at winning. Leaving during the game will grant a ban from the clan chat for two weeks (there has to be a punishment for leaving, or else people risking millions will just leave while close to death to save their items, and the game won't be playable).

Players who are not "it" may use non-damaging stun spells like snare to stop people who are "it" in their tracks.

In the event that someone uses a multi hit attack like ice barrage to tag someone, but multiple people are hit by the attack, the tagger must choose one of those people to become "it" within 10 seconds.

Eventually, the only three people left would be one in each zone, and it would be impossible for them to kill each other, since people who are "it" have to stay in their zone. These three people would be deemed the top 3, and would now be allowed to bank their loot. Then, the three would all come back to Rouge's Castle, with any equipment etc. they choose, and would face off in a final tag game. The entire Rouge's Castle would be one zone for this game, and one person would be "it" at a time. The last person standing is the champion, and keeps whatever drops they got from the other two finalists.


Wilderness "Tag" - Casual Mode
In Casual Mode, participants will not win or lose big money; it is mostly about the strategy and fun of playing. This version also takes place in Rouge's Castle, but before heading out, the following restrictions on equipment are made:

Head slot items: Up to adamant helm, spined helm, and splitbark helm
Chest slot items: Up to adamant platebody, green d'hide body, and splitbark body
Legs slot items: Up to adamant platelegs, green d'hide chaps, and splitbark legs
Shield slot items: Up to adamant shields, or anti-dragonfire shield

Competitors may bring almost any weapon, cape, gloves, boots, ring, and ammunition. However, each person may only bring one item that is worth over 1 million coins. The only banned weapons are those that inflict venom. Competitors may bring as many legal weapons and armor they wish, as long as only one of their items is worth over 1 million (most people will choose a weapon to be this item).

The only non-wearable supplies one is allowed to bring are the following:
Five pieces of food
One combat potion(1)
One defense potion(1)
One prayer potion(2)
One antipoison(2)
One stamina potion(1)
Runes for maging

After participants are ready, they head up to Rouge's Castle.. The participants split into three even groups. There are three zones: Upstairs, the main floor, and outside the castle (but within the walls). Before the game starts, each of the three groups goes into a zone. Then, a random person from each zone is chosen to be "it" first. The game begins.

Only people who are "it" may attack other players, and may only attack them once. One who gets attacked becomes "it", and the person who attacked them is no longer "it". There are three people who are "it" at any given time - one in each zone. One who is "it" may not leave the zone they are in, until they hit someone else and are no longer "it". It is not legal to attack someone across zone lines with a ranged attack etc., as doing so would cause two people to be "it" in one zone, and zero people in the other.

Upon someone dieing, the killer has 90 seconds to pick up the loot. During this time, nobody else may pick up the loot, even if they are the ones that the drop appears to. The killer is then still "it", as obviously the person who died cannot be "it". The period in which nobody but the killer can get the loot will end before 90 seconds is up if the killer decides to attack someone.

Nobody may leave or join the arena at any time during the game, even if they are close to death and have no chance at winning. Leaving during the game will grant a ban from the clan chat for one day (much less severe punishment than in Hardcore Mode, because to be effective, the punishment only has to dis-benefit a little more than the benefit of cheating to save one's items).

Unlike Hardcore Mode, is not legal in Casual Mode to use stun spells unless you are "it".

In the event that someone uses a multi hit attack like ice barrage to tag someone, but multiple people are hit by the attack, the tagger must choose one of those people to become "it" within 10 seconds.

Eventually, the only three people left would be one in each zone, and it would be impossible for them to kill each other, since people who are "it" have to stay in their zone. These three people would be deemed the top 3, and would now be allowed to bank their loot. Then, the three would all come back to Rouge's Castle, with any equipment etc. they choose, and would face off in a final tag game. The entire Rouge's Castle would be one zone for this game, and one person would be "it" at a time. The last person standing is the champion.

Since the point of Casual Mode is to have low risk fun: In the event that someone dies while skulled and accidentally doesn't use the protect item prayer to keep their designated 1 million+ item, the person who gets the item as a drop must give it back to the owner. If someone doesn't do this, then it will be considered scamming, and they will be prosecuted by the clan rules as a scammer. However, all under-1m items may be kept when received as a drop.


Last edited by Shabster on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Posts : 163
Join date : 2015-07-07
Age : 22
Location : Rimmington

View user profile http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:16 pm

sounds pretty cool this idea will definitely need work over time.This sounds like a good starting idea to work with, however I did find the chaos elemental outside the castle within the walls so that's why I suggested fountain of rune but this could still be a good starting idea.so ready to be participating in this event however it goes.

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by Shabster on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:34 pm

epiclegacy77 wrote:sounds pretty cool this idea will definitely need work over time.This sounds like a good starting idea to work with, however I did find the chaos elemental outside the castle within the walls so that's why I suggested fountain of rune but this could still be a good starting idea.so ready to be participating in this event however it goes.

I would think there would be a lot less PKers at Rouge's Castle than the Fountain of Rune. No idea how many are at the fountain though. And if the chaos elemental came outside the castle while we're playing, this would add more strategy to the game. And we can say that if anyone gets teleported out of bounds by the elemental, they have to immediately run back.

When I make a clan wiki of sorts on the site, I will include the rules for this game on there.
avatar
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Posts : 163
Join date : 2015-07-07
Age : 22
Location : Rimmington

View user profile http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:40 am

fight pits hold out

its where all of us pile into the fight pits game and see how long we can hold out against the monsters

maybe whoever holds out the longest gets a reward so there is an incentive to doing this besides just tokkul which you get anyways.

could be cool if worked on over time


Last edited by epiclegacy77 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:22 pm

I think we could have drop parties more often if everyone that came put up like 100-500k in gold/items of their own, that's not to expensive and still a decent chance to win, so for an example we went to a drop party and there was any number of drops, however long people wanted to stay so everyone there put up around 150k of their own stuff each time then it dropped most people would probably do this.we could keep it low around 100-300k each time so we can keep drops going.(to make sure it all goes in we could make it to where everyone that's going to participate needs to trade the money to someone then that person can put the money/items in to drop)

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:56 am

on our events list we should have occasionally a clan meeting for all to come to to discuss the clan/clan members/things to add/things to remove etc.

I know we have the website but this will offer people chances to talk and discuss ideas and maybe not everyone will always know/want to get on the website.

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by Shabster on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:47 pm

All great suggestions by epiclegacy. I have scheduled the fight pits survival challenge for Wednesday "night" / Thursday morning.

Keep in mind that any bronze star can schedule/host their own stuff, so they don't have to go through leadership! Why wait when you can schedule anything you want at any time?
avatar
Shabster
Blue Dragon
Blue Dragon

Posts : 163
Join date : 2015-07-07
Age : 22
Location : Rimmington

View user profile http://site.google.com/site/nomadslight

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by epiclegacy77 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 pm

from what i've noticed in the clan is this clan seems to deliver alot of what it needs to however i feel some more stuff is needed.

for one i think this clan doesnt have the strongest infrastructure i know there is higher ranks but i feel there should be a hierarchy within the system which means there should be people listed that have proven themselves effective for a certain topic such as someone proves themself effective at bossing, well if they were asked if they could be put on the list of effective bossers and they agreed then they would have a position, people could know they could come to them and get the good information/training, same for player versus player/skilling etc

this way people will have people they know for sure to come to, that have proven themselves effective. also training events could be nice i think we need training events sometimes to actually train people to be better instead of just showing up and doing stuff and this goes for skilling/pking etc

luckily there is stuff going on in the clan alot of the time but if people stop by looking for something a certain time unfortuantely finding quest partners for example may be difficult sometimes so i think it should be like this and this is for the best overall average all the time, these could be 24 hour periods reoccuring same day so people have a time period to rely on to get the most of these activities(it doesnt only have to be what is listed but alot of what is)(its so long so people have alot of time to rely on too)

monday=skilling=so you get your stats up for other stuff
tuesday=questing=stats are already raised may as well get quest items for other stuff next.
wednesday=free day whatever goes maybe some player versus player too
thursday=self progression day=fire cape/void etc
friday=bossing=you've gotten everythingelse now is the time to use it
saturday=most profitable boss at the time ingame(i geusse whatever drops the most valuable item/items ingame)=may as well cash stack and use what you've got for it
sunday=clan and community events= to engage with community draw in more members etc maybe some gold/item handouts after event if loot was recieved to clannies and community

what im saying basically is i think the clan needs more taining/power to be better at stuff, the hierarchy within the clan making training happen so we keep the clannies strong and keep making them stronger.the schedule i listed i think is good overall average long term.

i think this will be kinda a slower start because people are getting use to it but with what this clan offers if we offer things like this i think people will get use to it more over time. i think this clan would become a powerhouse if we offer things like this.we have the knowledge (veterans to know what people need) we have the friendly aspects,now we need the power.

of course it can be worked on over time.i can do a followup conversation to explain my ideology on this more

epiclegacy77
Wizard
Wizard

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Clan Suggestions~

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum